- Lynn Iler, MD Dr. Lynn Iler graduated from Amherst College with a BA and earned an MA in education at the University of California at Berkeley.
After completing her premedical requirements at Columbia University, ... more>>
- Nathaniel Jellinek, MD Dr. Jellinek graduated from Brown University and earned his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts School of Medicine.
He completed his Dermatology residency at the Massachusetts School of Medicine Division ... more>>
- Paula Moskowitz, MD, PhD Dr. Moskowitz graduated from Vassar College and earned her combined MD and PhD degrees from The University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School.
She completed her internship at Northwestern Memorial/McGaw Medical Center ... more>>
- Caroline Chang, MD Dr. Caroline Chang graduated from Princeton University with a BA in Art and Archaeology. She spent two years conducting melanoma research at New York University and establishing a comprehensive melanoma ... more>>
- Alyssa Findley, MD Dr. Alyssa Findley is a magna cum laude graduate of Bucknell University, where she earned a B.S. degree in biology. She then went on to earn her medical degree from ... more>>
- Susan Sweeney, MD Dr. Sweeney graduated from Providence College and earned her medical degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
After pediatric residency training at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (UCLA), she completed her ... more>>
- Allison Burnap, PA-C Allison Burnap, PA graduated from The University of New Hampshire with a BA and then earned her Physician Assistant degree from Duke University.
She completed a one year Surgical Residency for ... more>>
- Brian Theroux, PA-C Brian Theroux PA-C graduated from Rhode Island college with a BS in Nursing. He worked as a registered nurse in a critical care setting for five years. He then went ... more>>
- Patty Schmidt, DC-NP Patty Schmidt received both her Bachelor of Science and Masters of Science in Nursing from the University of Rhode Island.
She is Certified by the American Nurses Credentialling Center as a ... more>>
- Diana Fairfax, DCNP Diana Fairfax, RN, MSN, DCNP, received her Diploma of Nursing, with highest honors, from the Peter Bent Brigham School of Nursing in Boston, MA. She then graduated from Emmanuel College ... more>>
- Valerie Tokarz, DO Dr. Tokarz graduated from Boston University with a degree in Biomedical Engineering and went to medical school at the Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Tokarz completed a Surgical Internship at ... more>>
- John Kelly, MD, PhD Dr. John Kelly is a native of Charlestown who graduated with highest honors from the University of Rhode Island, earning degrees in microbiology and chemistry. He completed his MD and ... more>>
- Kathleen Carney Godley, MD Dr. Carney graduated from Wellesley College (BA, Geology, Cum Laude) and Yale University School of Medicine (Member, Alpha Omega Alpha). She completed her dermatology residency at Brown, and was on ... more>>
- Mohsin Malik, MD Dr. Mohsin Malik graduated from Brown University with a bachelor of science degree in Neuroscience, and received his medical degree from Brown Medical School. He completed his dermatology residency and was appointed chief resident at ... more>>
- Brienne Cressey, MD
Dr. Brienne Cressey was born and raised in Maine. She attended the University of Maine and received her bachelor of science in Biochemistry. Dr. Cressey received her MD, MBA from ... more>>